Thread: Dark Side of Me Music Video Contest

1. #1 Default Dark Side of Me Music Video Contest 
    Hey everyone! I received an e-mail this morning from 'noreply@modlife.com' and they gave me some information on how to use my VIP pass, seeing as I had bought the deluxe edition. At the bottom of this e-mail was a little something about a music video contest. I went over to the website and also checked out Coheed's facebook and I couldn't find any information about it, such as dates or deadlines. I didn't know if anyone else caught that and wondered what was going on with it. Just looking to find some additional info. Thanks!
    5/14/06 - Pittsburgh, PA : 5/30/08 - Pittsburgh, PA : 5/27-28/10 - Washington DC : 4/27/11 - Toronto, ON, Canada : 10/16/12 - Cleveland, OH

"Come on, bring it! Or i'll bite your kneecaps off!"

2. #2 Default  
    I was wondering the same thing! visited their site and nothing. :/
    08/11/09; 04/17/10; 05/4/10; 08/12/10; 08/09/12; 02/22/13

3. #3 Default  
    This?

" With Descension on its way, we have given everyone the opportunity to create their own "Dark Side of Me" music video! Two winners will be picked, one for the most viewed video, and the other hand-picked but the band. Both winners will receive a Coheed-ed iPad! Go here for more information:www.CoheedandCambria.com"
    Wiltern Theater, 8-12-10, Zia Records 8-13-10, The Joint 8-13-10, In The Venue 5-03-11, House Of Blues 5-10-11, Club Nokia 5-11-11, Knitting Factory 8-02-12, Troubadour 10-4-12, Fingerprints Music 10-05-12, Wiltern Theater 2-22-13, House of Blues 2-25-13, House of Blues 9-03-13

4. #4 Default  
    In my eyes I drown you

5. #5 Default  
    I'm not creative enough anymore for this...can I just BUY the Coheed-ed-ed iPad?
    5/27/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/28/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/2/11 - Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 5/7/12 - Track 29, Chattanooga, TN; 5/12/12 - Bigou Theater, Knoxville, TN; 12/4/12 - Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN; 2/4/13 930 Club, Washington, DC; 2/14/13 Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 3/5/13 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA

6. #6 Default  
    Nashville x3, Louisville x2, Neverender Chicago, Bonarroo, Atlanta, Chicago, Atlanta Neverender SSTB
    13 nights with Coheed so far!
    I'll touch it if you ask me to..... but how is up to you ;-)

7. #7 Default  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObrqsmJBoH8

My submission's goal was to tell the story of The Afterman with no budget, cast friends who don't consider themselves actors, and direct/cameraman with no experience in either using my cell phone. All things considered, it came out better than I assumed it would.

8. #8 Default  
    Hi everyone! Here is my submission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOiQW3tovtQ
    It's called the "Dark Side of Marvel." It seemed like everyone was trying to recreate the story, so I decided to so something a little different. I kept in mind "A Favor House Atlantic," "Feathers," and "The Suffering" and how they are ridiculous and funny even when they don't have a lot to do with the Amory Wars story. I know the actual song isn't funny, but I thought what the heck! I was also able to include some live footage of Coheed at the Pittsburgh concert on February 7. Please check it out, especially if you like Coheed, Marvel, and/or Black Ops II!!

9. #9 Default  
    I also made a little musicvideo.

I measured distance in lines departing the rest of my life.

10. #10 Default  

My wife and I made this. Our twitter account is @heedfeed

let us know if you like it =)
    Follow me on twitter @justiniawa

11. #11 Default  
    Who won?
    I measured distance in lines departing the rest of my life.

12. #12 Default  
    http://youtu.be/bZw_2hD4D-Q
    A little late posting here but this is my
    Dark Side of Me video

13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Humie View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObrqsmJBoH8

My submission's goal was to tell the story of The Afterman with no budget, cast friends who don't consider themselves actors, and direct/cameraman with no experience in either using my cell phone. All things considered, it came out better than I assumed it would.
    This was actually very good. I loved the fact that you managed to hit pretty much all of the major parts of the actual story in 5 minutes. Great job with this one...it's definitely my favorite.
    Unus Inter Sepes - Latin for One Among the Fence