Thread: 03/10/13 - The Fillmore - Charlotte, NC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1 Default 03/10/13 - The Fillmore - Charlotte, NC 

In addition to announcing February 5, 2013 as the release date for The Afterman: Descension, Coheed have released details on a winter tour with Between The Buried And Me and Russian Circles!

Visit CoheedandCambria.com for more info, or click here to view their full press release.

Feb 04 2013 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
    Feb 05 2013 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
    Feb 07 2013 - Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
    Feb 08 2013 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit
    Feb 09 2013 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theatre

Feb 10 2013 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue

Feb 12 2013 - Des Moines, IA - Val Air Ballroom

Feb 14 2013 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
    Feb 15 2013 - Salt Lake City, UT - SaltAir
    Feb 17 2013 - Portland, OR - Roseland Theater
    Feb 18 2013 - Vancouver, BC - Vogue Theatre

Feb 19 2013 - Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo

Feb 21 2013 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield Theater
    Feb 22 2013 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
    Feb 25 2013 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
    Feb 26 2013 - The Marquee - Tempe, AZ
    Feb 27 2013 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
    Mar 01 2013 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s
    Mar 02 2013 - Houston, TX - Bayou Music Center
    Mar 03 2013 - Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom
    Mar 05 2013 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
    Mar 06 2013 - Saint Petersburg, FL - Jannus Live
    Mar 07 2013 - Lake Buena Vista, FL - House of Blues
    Mar 08 2013 - Miami Beach, FL - The Fillmore
    Mar 10 2013 - Charlotte, NC - The Fillmore Charlotte
    Mar 11 2013 - Philadelphia, PA — Electric Factory
    Mar 14 2013 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
    Mar 16 2013 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall*

A presale for tickets will begin Tuesday, November 6th via their Cinderblock store. General ticket onsale begins Friday, November 9th.

Discuss your show here!

2. #2 Default  
    YESSSS!!!!!! Can't wait!

3. #3 Default  
    So awesome. Only a 2 hour drive and on my birthday with early entry passes for me AND my wife this go around!

4. #4 Default  
    Syrvalis is offline Jimmy? Jimmy, is that you?
    If all goes well, I think I'm going to try to make it to this one. A lot can happen between now and March, though, so I'll just have to wait and see.
    Jacksonville, FL 8/5/08 - Charlotte, NC 9/16/12

DropBox!

5. #5 Default  
    My girlfriend and I will be at this show. Hopefully the staff won't be such fucking assholes like last time.
    -House of Blues, August 9, 2008--First Mariner Arena, Febuary 13, 2009--Merriweather Post Pavilion, August 23, 2009--The Fillmore Charlotte, April 22, 2010--Rams Head Live, April 19, 2011--9:30 Club, April 20, 2011--Jefferson Theater, April 29, 2012--House of Blues, September 29, 2012--The Fillmore Charlotte, March 10, 2013-

6. #6 Default  
    I cant wait for this show! My second Coheed show and its a week after my birthday!!

7. #7 Default  
    I do believe my friend and I will be there.
    And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    My girlfriend and I will be at this show. Hopefully the staff won't be such fucking assholes like last time.
    Ive seen them there twice and the staff was awful both times I expect nothing less

9. #9 Default  
    First time at the fillmore for me and my wife..anyone know the parking situation for this place?

10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Currybot0101 View Post
    I do believe my friend and I will be there.
    ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL!??!?!

EDIT: fuck this, I thought you posted this in the Detroit Filmore place. SIGH CURRY.

11. #11 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by devilinjersy View Post
    First time at the fillmore for me and my wife..anyone know the parking situation for this place?
    There is a big parking lot on the other side of the street there is like a 50s looking diner parking is right behind that

12. #12 Default  
    I will be here with 3 friends coming from Burlington, Asheville, Fuquay Varina and Mocksville, all in North Carolina. This will be my 9th coheed show in 5 years. I always go to coheed shows when they are close and in NC. this will be my 3rd Coheed show at the Fillmore Charlotte. If anyone has questions about parking, the venue, is it easy to see the show at this venue, just ask me. This show will be great because the Russian Circles are awesome and always put on a good groovy rock n roll show. My problem is that I can only make the Charlotte show and this is the only NC date, so it will be the BTBAM hometown show pretty much. The one thing i'm not looking forward to is the fact that this show out of all the ones on the tour will have the most BTBAM fans present and we will have to endure an epic hardcore slam dance/moshpit (trust me, every BTBAM show is known for its epic pits) and this pisses me off because I don't want to get beaten up in a pit by a band opening for COHEED! ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VENUE BECAUSE I KNOW IT VERY WELL!

13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibeth View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL!??!?!

EDIT: fuck this, I thought you posted this in the Detroit Filmore place. SIGH CURRY.
    NO NO, SIGH YOU!
    Also, it's sold out now?
    I WANNA GO AND HAVE FUN PARTY TIMES PLEASE
    And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

14. #14 Default  
    Ugh, I did not realize BTBAM was from NC. I was already not looking forward to their set. I guess I'll be using my VIP passes to be first row on the railing instead of in the front of the pit

15. #15 Default  
    Hahahah, it's an odd pairing.

GET READY, SEXY PEOPLE. I'm pretty psyched.

16. #16 Default  
    I'll be there. It will be my second time I've seen the headline and the third time I've seen them overall.
    Shows I've been to: -Slipknot-All Hope is Gone feat. Coheed and Cambria and Trivium (2/9/09 Greensboro, NC)
    -Coheed and Cambria YOTBR Tour feat. Circa Survive and Torch(4-22-10 Charlotte, NC)

17. #17 Default  
    Gonna be there as well. The first time I saw them I was 17 at warped tour. I've gotten to see them almost every time they've been to NC since then. I missed them with The Deer Hunter but that wasn't too upsetting. Super excite.

18. #18 Default  
    Arrange a meetup beforehand? Or afterwards? I dunno.

19. #19 Default  
    waffle house after a show is always a good idea. or IHOP

Honestly any place with chairs and coffee is acceptable.

20. #20 Default  
    Well it seems I'll owe ya, so your choice.

21. #21 Default  
    IHOP is my shiet.

22. #22 Default  
    Can not wait for this!! Will most likely be seeing them in Orland since I will be down there for spring break with my girlfriend! Then will most likely see them in Charlotte by myself!! I have lost count of the amount of times seeing these guys!! Can not wait!!

23. #23 Default  
    YES YES YES! i will be here. the last time i saw Russian Circles it was with Coheed and Cambria. im always down to meet coheed fans.

24. #24 Default  
    Would anyone be willing to let me use there second person on the VIP pass? I have mine but I have 2 friends coming with me. One its his FIRST show! and the other is second but I dont want to leave either of them outside. I would be willing to paypal the 15 dollars so whoever could purchase the sticker. Thanks guys!

Josh

25. #25 Default  
    EDIT: Nevermind

26. #26 Default  
    Super pumped this is less than a month away. The wife and I can't wait!
    -House of Blues, August 9, 2008--First Mariner Arena, Febuary 13, 2009--Merriweather Post Pavilion, August 23, 2009--The Fillmore Charlotte, April 22, 2010--Rams Head Live, April 19, 2011--9:30 Club, April 20, 2011--Jefferson Theater, April 29, 2012--House of Blues, September 29, 2012--The Fillmore Charlotte, March 10, 2013-

27. #27 Default  
    I'll be going to this and I'm super stoked about it. I'll be moving to Charlotte after living on Long Island my entire life in March, and I can't think of a better thing to do upon my arrival than to go see my favorite band. I caught the SSTB show at the Fillmore a while ago and thought the venue was pretty cool. This is going to be a great one, for sure.

(Also, I too am looking for a VIP pass for early entry. Simply didn't have the cash for the extravagant pre-order, and there's no way to get a hold of the pass alone without paying ridiculous ebay prices. Not really looking to buy one, just looking to see if someone can help me get in early so I can get up front. Obviously, help out the person who asked first a few posts up, but if anyone can help out, shoot a PM my way. Would be much appreciated!)
    05/16/06 - 05/19/06 - 08/08/07 - 10/19/07 - 10/23/07 - 10/25/07 - 11/29/07 - 10/22/08 - 10/23/08 - 10/24/08 - 10/25/08 - 08/23/09 - 05/26/10 - 04/18/11 - 10/09/12 - 10/11/12 - 03/10/13 - 10/22/13 - 09/21/14 - 09/27/14

28. #28 Default  
    My paycheck just came in and I was going to buy tickets and then I saw that they just now sold out. Anybody know someone who's selling?

29. #29 Default  
    Shiiiieeeeet. This is next week!

30. #30 Default  
    This will be my first time seeing the band and it will be my birthday!!!! Best gift ever haha, I have the VIP laminate to so even better!!

31. #31 Default  
    Hey guys, if anyone knows of any extra tickets please PM me. I was able to get off work when I expected not to be able to. Ill be driving 4 hours to the show but really need a ticket or two. Thanks for any help!

32. #32 Default  
    I'm also searching for a ticket. I managed to snag one for myself, but my friend didn't have the money until after they were sold out.
    If anyone has an extra, or knows someone who does please send me a PM.

33. #33 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by asparks2113 View Post
    I will be here with 3 friends coming from Burlington, Asheville, Fuquay Varina and Mocksville, all in North Carolina. This will be my 9th coheed show in 5 years. I always go to coheed shows when they are close and in NC. this will be my 3rd Coheed show at the Fillmore Charlotte. If anyone has questions about parking, the venue, is it easy to see the show at this venue, just ask me. This show will be great because the Russian Circles are awesome and always put on a good groovy rock n roll show. My problem is that I can only make the Charlotte show and this is the only NC date, so it will be the BTBAM hometown show pretty much. The one thing i'm not looking forward to is the fact that this show out of all the ones on the tour will have the most BTBAM fans present and we will have to endure an epic hardcore slam dance/moshpit (trust me, every BTBAM show is known for its epic pits) and this pisses me off because I don't want to get beaten up in a pit by a band opening for COHEED! ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VENUE BECAUSE I KNOW IT VERY WELL!
    yo sparkie i gotta work but a couple of friends from work are going. think you could show them the ropes? lol like help them get to the bus and shit?
    I love this life in winter time
    There’s frost cakes in the carpet
    In winter time I have no legs
    Two stumps of meat below me

34. #34 Default  
    I am also looking for 2 tickets. My finacee feels awful because this was the one thing I wanted for my birthday but time escaped us and we waited too long to buy tickets. :(

I'm sure it'll be a great show. Last time I saw them was like 8 years ago at Bogarts in Cincinnati.

35. #35 Default  
    Originally Posted by asparks2113 I will be here with 3 friends coming from Burlington, Asheville, Fuquay Varina and Mocksville, all in North Carolina. This will be my 9th coheed show in 5 years. I always go to coheed shows when they are close and in NC. this will be my 3rd Coheed show at the Fillmore Charlotte. If anyone has questions about parking, the venue, is it easy to see the show at this venue, just ask me. This show will be great because the Russian Circles are awesome and always put on a good groovy rock n roll show. My problem is that I can only make the Charlotte show and this is the only NC date, so it will be the BTBAM hometown show pretty much. The one thing i'm not looking forward to is the fact that this show out of all the ones on the tour will have the most BTBAM fans present and we will have to endure an epic hardcore slam dance/moshpit (trust me, every BTBAM show is known for its epic pits) and this pisses me off because I don't want to get beaten up in a pit by a band opening for COHEED! ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VENUE BECAUSE I KNOW IT VERY WELL!

OH but there will be a good share of Coheed fans there as well. The first show of the YOTBR tour was an epic performance at the Fillmore. This will be much of the same! I'll be there with bells on with the VIP!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast