Thread: 03/05/13 - Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1 Default 03/05/13 - Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA 

In addition to announcing February 5, 2013 as the release date for The Afterman: Descension, Coheed have released details on a winter tour with Between The Buried And Me and Russian Circles!

Visit CoheedandCambria.com for more info, or click here to view their full press release.

Feb 04 2013 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
    Feb 05 2013 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
    Feb 07 2013 - Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
    Feb 08 2013 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit
    Feb 09 2013 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theatre

Feb 10 2013 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue

Feb 12 2013 - Des Moines, IA - Val Air Ballroom

Feb 14 2013 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
    Feb 15 2013 - Salt Lake City, UT - SaltAir
    Feb 17 2013 - Portland, OR - Roseland Theater
    Feb 18 2013 - Vancouver, BC - Vogue Theatre

Feb 19 2013 - Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo

Feb 21 2013 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield Theater
    Feb 22 2013 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
    Feb 25 2013 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
    Feb 26 2013 - The Marquee - Tempe, AZ
    Feb 27 2013 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
    Mar 01 2013 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s
    Mar 02 2013 - Houston, TX - Bayou Music Center
    Mar 03 2013 - Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom
    Mar 05 2013 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
    Mar 06 2013 - Saint Petersburg, FL - Jannus Live
    Mar 07 2013 - Lake Buena Vista, FL - House of Blues
    Mar 08 2013 - Miami Beach, FL - The Fillmore
    Mar 10 2013 - Charlotte, NC - The Fillmore Charlotte
    Mar 11 2013 - Philadelphia, PA — Electric Factory
    Mar 14 2013 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
    Mar 16 2013 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall*

A presale for tickets will begin Tuesday, November 6th via their Cinderblock store. General ticket onsale begins Friday, November 9th.

Discuss your show here!

2. #2 Default  
    Definitely going to the Charlotte show, but gonna try to go to this one too... Excited is an understatement!

3. #3 Default  
    color me there!

4. #4 Default  
    See all of you there!
    Just keep running Everything will look better once you look away.

5. #5 Default  
    I'm trying to order pre-sale tickets to the Atlanta show but I cannot find the password or code anywhere. Is there some email I should have gotten or something I am missing??

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverendHer View Post
    I'm trying to order pre-sale tickets to the Atlanta show but I cannot find the password or code anywhere. Is there some email I should have gotten or something I am missing??
    i just went to the link i used, looks like they dont have anymore presale tix. the actual sale starts tomorrow:

Onsale to General Public Start: Fri, 11/09/12 12:00 PM EST

7. #7 Default  
    This will be my third time seeing them at the tabernacle!
    Follow me on twitter @justiniawa

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngxthexs0rr0w View Post
    color me there!

Funny coincidence, I was just viewing your artwork at random the other day on S6. Not just the above picture, but the black and white Claudio print, and your Violent Waves Circa Survive print.

I'm so close to ordering a framed print of the Circa one for a friend's gift this holiday...

Also I'll be at this show, bring it on!
    5/27/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/28/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/2/11 - Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 5/7/12 - Track 29, Chattanooga, TN; 5/12/12 - Bigou Theater, Knoxville, TN; 12/4/12 - Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN; 2/4/13 930 Club, Washington, DC; 2/14/13 Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 3/5/13 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA; 8/16/13 Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

9. #9 Default  
    GOING!!!

10. #10 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketses View Post
    Funny coincidence, I was just viewing your artwork at random the other day on S6. Not just the above picture, but the black and white Claudio print, and your Violent Waves Circa Survive print.

I'm so close to ordering a framed print of the Circa one for a friend's gift this holiday...

Also I'll be at this show, bring it on!
    wow thats awesome! i like the way those Circa pics came out. All my Coheed originals go so quick, i need to do some more. probly be reppin my art via t-shirt, look for me!

11. #11 Default  
    Can anyone tell me what the Sticky Passes are like exactly? An actual sticker or different type of laminate? (Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail)

12. #12 Default  
    has anyone got their tickets yet? I know they said they can come up to 14 days before the show but I ordered 2 months ago or so and it's unusual to not have gotten them yet.
    Follow me on twitter @justiniawa

13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by AFallenPrise View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the Sticky Passes are like exactly? An actual sticker or different type of laminate? (Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail)
    It's a sticker basically, size is a little off from the actual VIP laminate. I got mine laminated at work after emailing ModLife asking about it. They said to just bring my receipt just in case Fillmore questions it. At least it will survive a show that way. Plus I wanted to keep it as part of my deluxe box set.

Quote Originally Posted by adudetoremember View Post
    has anyone got their tickets yet? I know they said they can come up to 14 days before the show but I ordered 2 months ago or so and it's unusual to not have gotten them yet.
    I did the pre-order thingy through (I think it was) Cinderblock. I was told to go to Will Call with my receipt to receive the actual tickets.

Can't wait for the show!!!!

EDIT: Of course they've recently said that the Sticky Pass can only be used at 1 show. Not sure how they're gonna keep up with that... So, I may not even go to the Atlanta show, just Charlotte.
    Last edited by MattieDrummin; 02-06-2013 at 09:26 PM.

14. #14 Default  
    I'm going but I need a little help....

My wife and brother are going with me and I only have my signed VIP pass and one Sticky Pass. Is anyone willing to let my buy/borrow their VIP for the night -or- if you are going by yourself and have a VIP pass can I buy an extra sticky pass and you help me get everyone in?

thoughts....and go!

15. #15 Default  
    Hey guys,

I'm new to Cobalt and Calcium, but not new to Coheed and Cambria. I have a HUGE favor to ask of one of the VIP holders. I managed to scrap up enough money to get a ticket for me and my brother to go to the concert at the Tabernacle, which is awesome, but I've always wanted to see one of their pre-show sets. I'm not too wealthy, as many college age kids, so I haven't ever been able to buy a deluxe edition or VIP pass. I would be eternally grateful if one kind person who is not bringing a guest would let me purchase a guest pass and go in with them.

Any takers?

16. #16 Default  
    i emailed crowdsurge (the preorder ticket company) and they said they haven't sent any tickets out yet and will be sending them out soon. I am going alone with a VIP pass from the ascension deluxe if someone needs to leech off me with a sticky pass or however it works.

17. #17 Default  
    I am going alone and have an extra VIP laminate, if anyone wants to borrow it for the show let me know.

18. #18 Default  
    What's if you wanted to get a VIP Sticky Pass now or anytime up until the show? It's too late to wait for it to come in the mail

19. #19 Default  
    I guess its too late then. I was really hoping to see the vip show :(

20. #20 Default  
    This will be my third show from this tour already and I don't think I'll be making it to the VIP show for this one either ... dammit!

Have to work until 3 tomorrow and I'm in Chattanooga. I'd have to be able to book it STRAIGHT to ATL to be able to make it, and I doubt with the notorious traffic in that area that even then, I'd make it. Hell, might even miss Russian Circles again, which sucks.

But anyway, any idea on the status of parking around the Tabernacle? Is it terrible?
    5/27/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/28/10 - 930 Club, Washington, DC; 5/2/11 - Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 5/7/12 - Track 29, Chattanooga, TN; 5/12/12 - Bigou Theater, Knoxville, TN; 12/4/12 - Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN; 2/4/13 930 Club, Washington, DC; 2/14/13 Ogden Theater, Denver, CO; 3/5/13 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA; 8/16/13 Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

21. #21 Default  
    Anyone know what time doors open for the early entry pass?

There's a parking lot half a block from the tabernacle and a parking garage right next to that. Both are pay to park.

22. #22 Default  
    Thanks. I think the doors have been opening about 1/2 hour before the show starts for VIP

23. #23 Default  
    Hey guys, I had collarbone surgery a few months ago and don't want to get wrecked by BTBAM pits so I was thinking of rushing to the balcony middle spot with my VIP access to get the perfect spot on the balcony. Has anyone been up there before? I never have and I'm curious to how good those seats are. Maybe next tour I can afford a few hits to the shoulder lol.

24. #24 Default  
    Here's a video I took from the SSTB show 2 years ago from the center of the balcony -

Sick ass solo btw!!!

25. #25 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlr1016 View Post
    Hey guys, I had collarbone surgery a few months ago and don't want to get wrecked by BTBAM pits so I was thinking of rushing to the balcony middle spot with my VIP access to get the perfect spot on the balcony. Has anyone been up there before? I never have and I'm curious to how good those seats are. Maybe next tour I can afford a few hits to the shoulder lol.
    I feel you. I also want to be up in the balcony to avoid the BTTBAM pits. My son is going with me (he's 21, I am... old), and he's a huge BTTBAM fan and already warned me about how rough it is in the pits. I was at the Cincinnati show in October and was on the floor and close to the front for that one, so I feel like for this show I can kind of enjoy it more if I'm up above anyway.

26. #26 Default  
    Honestly BTBAM is my second favorite band and the floor is just too tough for them. The last time i went to a BTBAM headliner i left bleeding from 6 different places including my head lol. It's just too much. Ill be up top on the balcony so come say hey if you have the time!!

27. #27 Default  
    Yeah, my son said to me last night, "I hope you like pirates and bluegrass", and I guess I'll be finding out what that means!

28. #28 Default  
    Setlist spoiler for BTBAM

They play Ants of the Sky, which is a 14 minute epic with a badass hoe-down toward the end, pirates and bluegrass pretty much sums it all up perfectly.

End spoiler

The thing is, the crowds haven't been your typical BTBAM fans in the shows I've gone to on this tour. There are SOME fans that are really enthusiastic, but it's more a coheed show, which is an active floor, but not as aggressive as a BTBAM show. Everyone should be find either on the floor or the balcony.

29. #29 Default  
    Any Selkies?

30. #30 Default  
    Yes, they closed with it one of the nights. No White Walls, though, which I have yet to see live.

31. #31 Default  
    I'll be there early-ish for the VIP thang. I'll be wearing a black Placebo shirt and a black sweater. Feel free to say hi if you see me, peoples. :D

32. #32 Default  
    I'll be there early for VIP stuff as well. Can't wait!
    Oh I think I've made a mess...

33. #33 Default  
    Anyone here and has an idea of where the VIP line is? Pouring balls!!

34. #34 Default  
    Made it in! Look for me. Just to the right of the drums, about 5 rows back.

35. #35 Default  
    Holy shit, had to bail on the front rows after BTBAM. Great show even from the back, but the push from the crowd was too much, and no one gave room when the band stopped and coheed was setting up. I'm all for a good bit of moshing, but if you want to get up front, show up on time, don't just crush everyone who's up front because you want to be closer. i

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast