Thread: Half Measures EP

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Default Half Measures EP 

From Evil Ink Comics' website:

Evil Ink is proud to announce the special arrival of a long-awaited EP from the Prize Fighter Inferno! Titled Half Measures, the vinyl EP features four BRAND NEW songs from Claudio Sanchez’s side project including “Elm Street Lover Boy,” “The Simple Fix,” “Pistol Pete Matty,” and the title track, “Half Measures.” A limited white color variant (500) will be released exclusively at this year’s New York Comic Con in October 11-14, with a pink regular edition (1500) available this Fall. Get your tickets to NYCC HERE.
    For those who recall NYCC last year, we did a podcast in which Claudio previewed "Elm Street Lover Boy" for us! Check that out here.

2. #2 Default  
    Note: sorry about the thread confusion - tried to merge these from my phone and something weird happened. Thanks for the threads, guys. :P

3. #3 Default  
    Oh that is IT.
    Abuse of power!!
    Pressing full charges.

4. #4 Default  
    Awesome! I wonder if non NYCC attendees will have a way to order one of these? Or at least buy a digital version maybe?
    Who shot Freaky Zeeky?

5. #5 Default  
    Comic-Con weekend just keeps getting better and better.
    Shows: 8/27/09 Wallingford CT, 3/29/10 Hartford CT, 5/26/10 New York, NY, 5/29/10 Atlantic City, NJ

6. #6 Default  
    Anyone going want to pick me up a copy?
    At some point the day will end.

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by g00dapollo91 View Post
    Awesome! I wonder if non NYCC attendees will have a way to order one of these? Or at least buy a digital version maybe?
    They're doing the 500 white cover for the con then 1500 pink covers later in the fall for the masses.

8. #8 Default  
    OMG OMG OMG, I've been wanting this since last years NYCC and we heard Elm Street Lover Boy. Can someone plz plz plz pick me up the limited copy.

9. #9 Default  
    Does the color refer to the sleeve or the wax?
    "Im a ligttlre drunk butr f yea Id lo9ve a coheed cheek wed bone for eternity. EVen if she looks like a TEN TON TRUuUUCk" -CoheedKonPFI

10. #10 Default  
    After seeing the title of the EP all I can think about is Walt telling Jesse, "Run."

Can't wait to spin this.

Quote Originally Posted by MonotoneMop View Post
    Does the color refer to the sleeve or the wax?

the vinyl

11. #11 Default  
    Really wish they announce that these will come with a CD in the packaging as well. I like the collectible nature of vinyl, but I don't have a turntable and I'd actually like to be able to listen to these digitally created tracks in a digital nature.

12. #12 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNarwhal View Post
    Really wish they announce that these will come with a CD in the packaging as well. I like the collectible nature of vinyl, but I don't have a turntable and I'd actually like to be able to listen to these digitally created tracks in a digital nature.
    They probably want all the focus on the NYCC exclusive and will release that information after the con when the Pink versions are ready to go out.

13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNarwhal View Post
    A lot of records come with download cards for the content in a digital form.
    "Im a ligttlre drunk butr f yea Id lo9ve a coheed cheek wed bone for eternity. EVen if she looks like a TEN TON TRUuUUCk" -CoheedKonPFI

14. #14 Default  
    So will it be eventually released on iTunes?

15. #15 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlexis XII View Post
    That's a good question. The last PFI EP wasn't, but it also didn't get a post-NYCC vinyl release.

16. #16 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlexis XII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MonotoneMop View Post
    That's a good question. The last PFI EP wasn't, but it also didn't get a post-NYCC vinyl release.
    I suspect "yes".
    The last ep only had 2 songs and I believe those 2 songs are also included on this one. Not 100% sure but that was the situation being discussed at NYCC last year with Matt and Jess on their podcast.

I will be using a portion of my cunning (re: bawling like a fat girl on prom night) to make it happen if that is not the plan already.

17. #17 Default  
    jhulud is offline the only broken-hearted loser you'll ever need
    Quote Originally Posted by Doidus View Post
    Anyone going want to pick me up a copy?
    Ditto. I'm a lil' far out of the way for this one. Any hook up would be amazingly appreciated!
    It's not what you can not do, it's what they told you, you can not do; so, fire your gun into the mouth of doubt.

18. #18 Default  
    If someone want's to get this for me at the con I'd be more than happy to paypal them the money, plus shipping, plus a finder's fee. PM me

19. #19 Default  
    I, too, would appreciate a hook up. Although I'm totally down with getting a pink copy, but I'd rather get both now before prices go through the roof.
    Coheed=rock
    Cambria=plant
    Both are from Pennsylvania

Any questions?

20. #20 Default  
    Jesus, Claudio has been so busy lately. Like, before I thought he had a lot on his plate, but... holy crap.

21. #21 Default  
    Half Measures, hmm? You think Claudio watches Breaking Bad?

22. #22 Default  
    Any chance that 'From China with Love' might be on this? I'd die if that were to happen. Either way, I must get my hands on one of these. If there is someone out there willing to pick me up one, I will also pay for theirs. PM me!
    COTF # 2628/3000
    These worlds will surely burn.

23. #23 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtea View Post
    Half Measures, hmm? You think Claudio watches Breaking Bad?
    Im pretty sure he does. Chondra tweets about it a lot, so Im guessing they both do.

24. #24 Default  
    I'm also jumping in on the "please get me one" train. Pay for vinyl, shipping, and whatever beer money you want within reason.

Be a hero.

25. #25 Default  
    Pm me please if any fellow child of the fence wants to secure me a copy and I can send funds via PayPal plus shipping and all that jazz
    There's no understanding in miracles. When the worst, it always comes true

26. #26 Default  
    If someone goes to NYCC, please let me know, I'll pay for the vinyl, shipping, and 10% commission for it all. PM me please!

27. #27 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosco View Post
    Any chance that 'From China with Love' might be on this? I'd die if that were to happen. Either way, I must get my hands on one of these. If there is someone out there willing to pick me up one, I will also pay for theirs. PM me!
    It says it features four songs, and none of them are "From China With Love". 'Tis a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
    The last ep only had 2 songs and I believe those 2 songs are also included on this one.
    You know that for sure, Dave, or is this just wishful thinking? :P
    "Be excellent to each other..." | (The Afterman: #19602) | Twitter |
    04/02/2006|01/10/2007|08/02/2008|01-05/12/2008|24/06/2010|17/11/2010|08/11/2012

28. #28 Default  
    Jumping on the "please pick me up one" bandwagon. I'll pay for the vinyl, shipping, and a finders fee as well.
    10/30/2007 Cleveland, OH || 08/27/2010 Columbus, OH || 04/29/2011 Royal Oak, MI || 10/16/2012 Cleveland, OH || 02/08/2013 Detroit, MI || 08/24/2013 Clarkston, MI || 09/29/2013 Cincinnati, OH || 10/27/2013 Columbus, OH

29. #29 Default  
    to bad i am 1500 miles away from NY, Bummer... I WANT/NEED this!!!
    IRO-Bot will never die
    Afterman order:16262

30. #30 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitamora View Post
    It says it features four songs, and none of them are "From China With Love". 'Tis a shame.

You know that for sure, Dave, or is this just wishful thinking? :P
    In the podcast from last year I believe the impression was given that they would be on this when it came out, plus it says "features 4 brand new tracks" doesn't specifically say it only has 4, just that 4 are brand new, so it's at least vague enough to hope.
    ~WELCOME ALL, TO THE EVERLASTING ALL TIME LOW. PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE EVER-FAILING ONE MAN SHOW: DOMINOOOOO~

31. #31 Default  
    Really, if there's anyone here who goes to NYCC, he or she can make out like a bandit with this. I wonder if they'll limit how many copies you can purchase in person.
    Coheed=rock
    Cambria=plant
    Both are from Pennsylvania

Any questions?

32. #32 Default  
    Have soooo been waiting for this. I live way too far to go too. Would be more than happy to pay cost plus shipping if someone could pick me one up.
    =j=Bonnaroo 6/14/09=j=Headliners 8/17/09=j=WMA 8/22/10=j=Tabernacle 4/14/11=j=Memphis 5/6/12=j=Chattanooga 5/7/12=j=

33. #33 Default  
    I wonder what the price tag on the pink one is gonna be.
    Who shot Freaky Zeeky?

34. #34 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by g00dapollo91 View Post
    I wonder what the price tag on the pink one is gonna be.
    Probably no more than $15 for either variant, and I'd be surprised if it was even that. I had a friend pick me up two of the limited movie posters from SDCC and they were $10 a piece. Both of them are autographed too! I'm so glad Claudio was at the booth when he bought them.
    2 Jul. 2008 (Milwaukee, WI) / 13 May 2010 (Minneapolis, MN) / 14 May 2010 (Chicago, IL) / 23 Aug. 2010 (St. Louis, MO) / 10 Oct. 2010 (Milwaukee, WI) / 30 Aug. 2011 (Chicago, IL) / 11 May 2012 (Urbana, IL) / 20 Oct. 2012 (Madison, WI) / 09 Feb. 2013 (Chicago, IL)

35. #35 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by italia009 View Post
    Probably no more than $15 for either variant, and I'd be surprised if it was even that. I had a friend pick me up two of the limited movie posters from SDCC and they were $10 a piece. Both of them are autographed too! I'm so glad Claudio was at the booth when he bought them.
    Soooooooo jealous lol. But good on ya. If there are some Michigan tour dates for either of the Afterman headliners, I'm so getting my deluxe edition laminate signed. There is just so much coheedy, prize fightery, Davenport Cabinety goodness coming out this season!
    Who shot Freaky Zeeky?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast